Monday, November 1, 2010

so many things!

I love the first of the month!  Such a busy time both online and off.  And with Halloween closing out the last weekend of October, I have been crazed.

I will be back with Halloween shots and stories of the kids.  And I am hard at work on one charity collection kit for a dear friend and have info to share on a charity class set I contributed to for a Children's Hospital.  Each deserves their own post to share the stories and details.  And I have fabulous news on a change for ScrapStreet and me!

The November issue of ScrapStreet Mag is live and wonderful (if I do say so myself).  What a talented team we have and such amazing designers submit and create for us.  I am making a list of what to try first!  Here is the cover and link to get in:


And, of course, the free kit is live on the blog for an instant download.  It looks like this:


If that was not enough for the day, I am also on the Download of the Day team for the first 2 weeks of November at Divine Digital.  We created a winter beachy kit called Seaside Solitude that has such a lovely, yet lonely, feel.  I will have an additional freebie on my blog later in the week.  Be sure to watch for it!  Here is the flip showing off the kit:


To download, pop in HERE each day! 
Ok, I think that is everything for this morning!  Hope your November starts off on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs