Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A freebie!

Howdy Digi Friends!
Did everyone have a fabulous International Digital Scrapbooking Day?  I did!  I certainly did not make it as many places as I would have liked, but the ones I visited had such fun sales!  I admit to overshopping a bit.  There were just so many pretties!

But my overindulgence is your gain, too!  I seemed unable to resist CU grab bags.  I loved the surprise of it all.  Inside one was a cute quartet of twitter birds.  I confess that I am not a tweeter.  I know.  I tried.  But I found my life was just not that interesting.  Even I did not want to know what I was doing most times so why would anyone else?

But the birds were too cute not to play with today.  So I did them up in a bit of felt and am offering them free for you this week as the ScrapStreet Wed Freebie.



Download Us {here}
They will be active for one week.  And, as always, we appreciate your kind comments!

Did you notice my new packaging?  Its a hint to big things coming!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute birdies...thank-u for the download

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs