Sunday, November 28, 2010

catching up!

Goodness!  I have fallen behind again.  The last post I made was about our new digi collab magazine and that is where I have been for every spare second.  Well, when not working, cooking, cleaning, or starting the holiday shopping.  I need more hours in the day!

Or a wife.

Yes.  That is it.  I want a wife for Christmas.  If you see one on a good sale, shout at me.

So here it is almost the beginning of December and I have not blogged my October ScrapStreet pubs.  Better late than never!  Here are some of my pretties:

Little Sister by Dora Phillips
Supplies: Paper: Bella Blvd, Die Cuts: My Little Yellow Bicycle, Flowers: Making Memories, Sassafras Lass, Alphabet: Bella Blvd, Pins: Jo-Ann, Tulle: Bazzill Basics Paper, Font: Traveling Typewriter, Other: thread, Tools: Sewing Machine: Brother, Punch: Fiskars.
Journaling: Big sister Isabelle has such a strong personality that we worried Hannah might get run over at times.  We were so wrong!  From the first, Hannah showed that she could hold her own and do her fair share of being the driver in her relationship with Isabelle.

Cool Shoes by Dora Phillips
Supplies: Paper, Stickers: Sassafras Lass, Alphabets: BasicGrey, Buttons, Flowers: Making Memories, Fonts: Rusted Plastic, Traveling Typewriter, Other: thread. Tools: Sewing Machine: Brother, Software: Adobe.
Journaling: You are counting down the days until school starts. not because you want to go to school, but because you want to wear your brand new school shoes. check out those cool plaid converse kicks.

My Walk Wish by Dora Phillips
Supplies: Paper: BasicGrey, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Transparency: Fancy Pants, Die Cuts, Acrylic Words: Little Yellow Bicycle, Alphabet: American Crafts, Charm: Around The Block, Pins: Heidi Grace, Ribbon: Making Memories, Font: Rough Typewriter, Markers: Copic, Other: buttons, thread. Tools: Stamps: My Favorite Things Stamps, Other: sewing machine.
Journaling: Wolfie loves learning new tricks. Except one. Heel. She boldly goes dragging her humans behind her. Perhaps it is instinctual for a Husky to want to mush and pull a sled. Perhaps it is simply a love of running. Most likely it is a puppy thing that we will someday master. But, until then, we don't walk her--she walks us. And runs us. And gallops us. And then she comes home and sleeps like the baby she is . . .until the next "walk".

Falling by Dora Phillips
Supplies: Paper, Chipboard: Crate Paper, Rub Ons: Scrapworks, Markers: Copic, Ink: Stampin’ Up!, Other: glitter. Tools: Stamps: My Favorite Things Stamps.
Journaling: (inside) for you.

 I am off to do some digi scrapping with a new charity collab I participated in.  I will be back tomorrow to show it off and share links.  Happy Sunday!





1 comments:

  1. If you find the receip for more hours in a day without needing more sleep be sure to let me know! :)
    Your projects are lovely but my favorite is the Shoes scrapbook page! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs