Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nov DAD bonus freebie

I am up for the download of the day kit at the fabulous Divine Digital.  I worked with talented designers Snips And Snails Designs (love that name!) and Cali Designs to create a winter beach themed kit.  It was a departure from my normal bright and silly style, but I loved it.  Felt so good to stretch my creativity into a new direction.

Seaside Solitude

Ahh, the Atlantic Shore during those fall/winter months.

It's a time when the ocean is stormy and grey,
and you can often find that you are the only one on a long expanse of
sand enjoying the solitude and cold ocean breeze.
 
I created a bonus blog alpha to complement the kit.  I chose to go in a different direction from the driftwood one I included in the kit.  I hope you enjoy!

 Download: Bonus Alpha

Thanks for stopping by and for being a Digital Design Friend!  Have a super weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for sharing this neat alphabet!! What a great collection - love the seaside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seaside Solitude is gorgeous! i am landlocked now living in the midwest and i do miss the ocean! i have lived on the west coast where the water is cold! i have lived on the east coast where the water is warm; but i never tire of watching and listening to the sounds of the sea. Thanks for this kit that will help me scrap my sea memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great alpha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the bonus! I'm loving this kit; am coastal on the East myself! Also, I'd love to know the name of the font used to spell out Seaside Solitude on the preview; would love to obtain it as it has such an old handwritten appeal to me. Hugs for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! Janytime I answered you in the Divine thread, too. Stephanie of Snips And Snails put together the preview. Sending her a note that we have enquiring minds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty Alpha to go along with that wonderful DD....Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely alphabet! I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super alpha, thank you very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the alpha, Dora! I am loving this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed out on the the nice looking Alpha`s on the first DD (which was yours) and these that you have now are GREAT...I forgot to THANK YOU ;~} SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT....

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs