Tuesday, September 21, 2010

it's easy being green

for me this week.  Honestly, I cannot stop scrapping with green this week.  I started out with one of my favorite collections from Crate Paper.  I am on my second collection kit and still adore it.  The green, orange, and gold are such beautiful hues and perfect for any season.  And the glitter diecuts?  Heaven!

This is a set of pics from last March of my little cutie.  Of course, the layout is hybrid and stitched with a little ink and a lot of love.


Not So Green Day.  Supplies:  Paper, Die Cuts, Brads: Crate Paper, Alphabets: Maya Road, My Little Shoebox, Pink Paislee, Fonts: Traveling Typewriter, Stone Inscription, Other: stitching.
Journaling: Look Mom!  I am all ready for school.  See my green for St. Patrick's Day?  I thought about a green shirt but did not want to overdo it.  Do you like it?

See you tomorrow with more green and maybe a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs