Tuesday, June 1, 2010

feeling soupie today

Jillibean Soupy that is.  I have loved Jillibean Soup since the first moment I saw their sneeks before their first CHA.  They combine my favorite bold colors with lots of yummy kraft and they always have something that is out of the typical scrapbooking box.  Definitely one of my favorite companies.

I popped by their blog today to find Janis is their guest designer this month.  How fabulous is that?  She definitely works their goodies in a totally different way than I ever could.  Hmm. Two Janis posts in a row--am I starting to sound stalkerish?


Two. Supplies: Paper, Ribbon, Alphabet, Flower, Journal Spots: Jillibean Soup, Button: BasicGrey, Font: Tweed, Other: stitching.

Journaling: The two of you may live across the country from each other, but you are very much the same and every summer you get to prove it.  July 2009

My style could not be more different than Janis' but still she inspires me.  I adore how complex her layouts are even as I embrace my own simple style.  I cannot wait to see what she does with her guest month!  Congrats, Janis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs