Monday, May 31, 2010

eeek!

I have been such a bad blogger!  Someone come and yell at me please. Yes, I was crazy busy, but who isn't?

*raises 2 fingers in salute*  I solemnly swear to do better. 

I have been keeping up with the challenges at All About Me's challenge blog.  I did not get to post the last one--the twist challenge--because I liked it so much that I am pubbing it in an upcoming issue of the mag.  Today I am back with my version of the shoe challenge led by the fabulous Janis.  I adore her blog The Reluctant Scrapper and feel so blessed to have her on my ScrapStreet team.  Although she and I scrap in styles that are world's apart, I always find inspiration in her creations.


Summer Shoes.  Supplies:  Paper: My Mind's Eye, BasicGrey, Ribbon: Little Yellow Bicycle, Alphabet: American Crafts, Alphabet Stickers: My Little Shoebox, Die Cuts: Fancy Pants Designs, Button: BasicGrey, Rub-On: October Afternoon, Font: Veteran Typewriter, Other: staples.

Journaling: No one would pick these out of my closet as my favorites shoes.  I love heels--the higher the better.  I wear them with everything as often as I can.  A new pair of heeled boots makes me more than a little giddy.  When I need to go casual, I have a couple of pairs of darling tennis shoes, but absolutely no flats enter my closet.  So what are thse shoes?  They are my summer grabs.  For the third year, I slide them on when school ends.  They may not be pretty, but they are comfy and easy-just like summer should be.

*lifts hands* I promise to be back tomorrow with another layout!

1 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww dora!!!!!!!!!!! you're the sweetest ever!!!!!!!!! i feel doubly blessed to be in your fold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love those slide ons - - looks super comfy!!!! thanks for playing along with us over at AAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'll be looking forward to that layout in scrapstreet.com's future issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love,
    janis

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs