Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Freebie!

Happy New Year all!  Did you start 2011 off with a bang?  Or at least a photo opportunity?  I hope it is a banner year for you!

I am a one month winter girl.  I love a nice snowy December filled with carols, hot cocoa, and big white flakes.  And then when the new year hits, I am ready for new flowers and warm weather.  Sadly, I have yet to find a location with just one month of winter.  Here in Chicagoland, we can work those snowflakes from October to May without any trouble.

Since in my heart it is already spring, I took to my design space and started scrapping and creating with bright colors and garden tools.  I captured a bit of sunshine and am happy to share.  For the next three Wednesday freebies, you can download pieces of my kit Sweet Sunshine for free!


Sweet Sunshine



We start with the papers today--a dozen textured ones sure to brighten your day.  The link is good until next Wednesday when it is time for the alphabet.  

I hope you enjoy a little bit of sunshine from my world to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs