Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Freebie tomorrow

We start a New Year of Wednesday freebies on the ScrapStreet blog tomorrow!  Sitting in lovely Chicagoland watching the snow fall, I just could not resist creating my own little window of spring.  I pictured getting out the gardening supplies and starting to plant and before I knew it, I had plenty of pretty tools and flowers to play with digitally.

I will give the kit away in three peices--paper, elements, and alphabet.  Here is a bit of a hint:


Digital Supplies: Kit: Sweet Sunshine by Dora Phillips, Stitches: Stitched by Anna White No. 04 by Anna Aspnes (Designer Digitals), Font: Sweetheart Script. 
Journaling:  I love your spirit.  you are so confident in your style, in your wardrobe, your hairstyle, your walk.  junior high looks so good on you!

Pop back in tomorrow and I will link you to the first part of the freebies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs