Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Five Faves

Time to share a few things that I am loving right now!  I find this one of my fave scrappy pages to look back on.  Just a few months and it changes.  I really wish I had a list for every year of my life.  How totally cool would that be?

1)  My new iphone.  Ok, I have had it all of one day, so I better love it.  However, if I did not list my iphone, it would have been my itouch.  It was a Christmas present from mom and I have been in total love with it.  Now that I upgraded to the phone, Allie is the proud owner of my touch and is absolutely loving it.

2)  My new cocktail.  Cucumber Cilantro Margarita.  I know.  It sounds totally strange, but it is YUMMY!  It actually does not taste like a margarita (which I love) but has this really unique mix of  flavors--a little sweet, a little tart.


3)  My students.  Both my current ones and the ones that stop by to visit.  I really really love my job and that is something that I love to be able to say.  It totally keeps me sharp to be around the 18-25yo peeps so often.


4)  Hellcats.  I admit to being a tv junkie.  I have a ton of fave shows for every mood, but Hellcats is my guilty pleasure.  And my workout motivator.  After an hour of looking at their little cheerleader abs, I am totally ready for my crunches.



5)  40.  Yep.  You read that right.  I am loving being 40.  I feel strong and healthy.  I have a new sense of contentment--I know who I am and no longer feel the need to prove it to anyone. 


So, what are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs