Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is 13 years with my sweet and handsome husband!  We have dinner plans tonight, but I thought I would share a layout from the July issue.  It is one of the rare ones with both of us.  I really am making an effort to have more pics with us together.


Enjoying Life
Supplies: Paper: BasicGrey, Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye, Making Memories, Rub-Ons: My Mind's Eye, Bling: Heidi Swapp, Alphabet: American Crafts, Fonts: Veteran Typewriter, Other: thread. Tools: Other: sewing machine.
Journaling: What a perfect afternoon at the ball park! Triple A games are far more relaxing and low key than heading to a big game. The park is small with activities for the kids. We can sit right along the dugout and chat with the players. The margaritas are cold and affordable. I have so few pictures of the two of us enjoying life together--even though we do it all the time! I am making a better effort to capture us this summer. Here we are . .

Have you looked at the new issue

It is so full of fabulous work!  I am always so inspired by our team and the wonderfully talented designers who submit to us.  Yummy!

1 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a super day together! Here's to many many more!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs