Thursday, April 8, 2010

We now return to scrapbooking . . .

I am still madly in love with Wolfie who is lying here at my feet having a bit of girl time as I type, but my poor blog needs more scrapping fun!  I have indeed scrapped our darling pup already, but not to share yet.  Top secret mag work you know.

To ease back in here is a look at my Showroom items from the March issue.  I had such fun playing with BasicGrey Origins.  I really enjoyed working with the papers!  BasicGrey always challenges me as I am more of a simple gal than a patterned one, but I always love my layouts after I make it through.  The extra effort all pays off for me which is why they are one of my favorite companies.


Just Us. Supplies: Paper, Stickers, Chipboard Alphabet: BasicGrey, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Rub-On: Pink Paislee, Alphabet Stickers: My Little Shoebox, Font: Times New Roman, Other: buttons, thread. 
Journaling: Today you decided to stop holding my hand. I do not remember exactly how old Allie was, but I know it was her Kindergarten year. She calmly told me she was ready to walk on her own. But you, little man, would exit the car and reach out for me. I loved feeling your hand in mine. When you turned 6, I expected you to pull away a bit, but each time I shut my car door there you were with hand extended. Until today. I reached out. You looked up at me and stated, “I’m good, mom.” Most definitely. However, I get one moment of sadness before I celebrate you growing up.


Teddy Love. Supplies: Paper, Stickers, Felt: BasicGrey, Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Alphabet, Badge: American Crafts, Ribbon: Jillibean Soup, Font: Funnygirl, Other: staples. 
Journaling: Mom, meet my new favorite bear. I am calling him Cocoa. His eyes remind me of a chocolate bar. Will you sew him some clothes? And help me make him a bed? Oh, and he will need his own pet. I am thinking a lamb or maybe a bunny. And can you make me matching bows for my piggy tails?


Hi. Supplies: Paper: BasicGrey, Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Chipboard: Crate Paper, Brad: Pink Paislee, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Tools: Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Dies (Spellbinders), Other: tissue paper.

Have a super day!

1 comments:

  1. I love the photo and journaling with the teddy bear, just precious! Your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs