Saturday, March 20, 2010

a little digi fun

I spent several months with absolutely no designing time or mojo.  It was painful!  Another professor needed to leave mid semester and I picked up her course.  It added hours more work planning, grading, presenting and 2 more days to my schedule.  Something had to give and the digital designing was what suffered.

Over the last couple of weeks, I attacked my designing with creativity and enthusiasm.  Everything I see seems to inspire items for a new kit.  My notebook is overflowing with jotted ideas.

This is my newest kit available in both of my stores. 

Zack inspired me with his recent obsession with gears.  He picked a new gear building toy with a gift card he received and is having a ball playing with them.  Combining them with his much loved legos, he has created entire worlds.  I love his imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs