Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to scrapping

Finally. After a couple of stressful weeks, I headed to my scrap room, turned on the tunes, and found absolutely no mojo. Eeek! Now that is a spooky Halloween. My favorite way to get my juices flowing is to lift one of my other works. Giving an old idea a new twist helps me get started.

I loved the paintbrush album I made for my mom's birthday and decided to put together one for Halloween. It let me use some fun premade embellies--like these darling monster felties from Sassafrass. How could you not love them?

The rich colors of the Pink Paislee papers are just gorgeous to work with and I definitely was in the groove by the time the project was ready for photographing. Quick, easy, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs