Tuesday, December 30, 2008

look at me! I am scrapping!

Ahh it feels good to sit down and do a bit of a digi page today. Normally the last 2 days of the month I am running around like a crazy woman working on the magazine; however, it is all done! Early, even!

As a reward, I let myself go shopping in the wonderful digi designs in the Scrapstreet store. I fell in love with Whoville by Ginger Scraps and happily scrapped this layout:


And then I spent an hour or so popping by some of my favorite digi blogs checking in on everyone else's holiday. I found a great drawing over at Rhonna's new blog (click me) and I found a new (to me) inspiration blog (click me).

What an enjoyable evening!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful photo! I love how you scrapped this with all the angled papers and strong colours, such a fun page! Thanks so much for playing along with my first challenge and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs